Tom Nikkola is a unique guy- a 5-year old ski jumped turned slightly overweight kid turned fitness machine, Tom’s a walking oxymoron. He’s part jock; totally ultra-smart (yeah, he writes health and fitness articles and teaches amazing classes). He’s also part cool-man; totally committed to his wife, Vanessa (and what’s really cooler than that?!).
I asked Tom to join me on the podcast to talk men’s health- to discuss some of the easy go-to’s for guys, things you need in your natural health “medicine cabinet” (for lack of a better term). So, in this episode we talk nutrition and recovery… and we talk about everything from men’s declining testosterone levels to how much protein you really need to even greater things…
Greater things like thinking the right thoughts.
And greater things like loving your wife and kids well.
Want to learn more about Tom and Vanessa? Go to www.HealthyLivingHowTo.com, or find Tom Nikkola on Facebook.
Links mentioned in the show
- Link to the podcast on iTunes: www.WeOverflow.com/iTunes
- SoundCloud link: https://soundcloud.com/theoverflowpodcast
- Advance 6.0- www.EatSleepAdvance.com
Find us online
* YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/overflow
* Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WeOverflow
* Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/AndrewEJenkins/
* Twitter at https://twitter.com/AndrewEJenkins
* LinkedIN at https://www.linkedin.com/in/AndrewEJenkins