In this episode of The Overflow Podcast, Verick Burchfield leads a panel of guys- all joining him via Zoom- to discuss the upcoming Men’s Advance in Atlanta, GA. What’s an Advance? Well, it’s a weekend retreat (we prefer to call it “Advance,” though, since it’s about moving forward instead of shirking back and retreating, OK?!)… a weekend ADVANCE… that’s…
1/3 business and everything else
The Advance weekend(s) began about two years ago, when a group of guys decided to create a “do-over” of some important events that happened on a business retreat. It seemed to them that getting a few guys in the same room- guys who would be transparent and real, yet push each other forward- was a major need. So, a date was penciled into the calendar, and plans were created to converge in Memphis, TN.
Then 40 became 80 or more in Kansas City for Advance 3.0.
Those 80 became 115 in San Diego last Fall…
Then 150-ish in Dallas in late February 2016…
With each Advance, the team has gotten tighter- and the influence has grown. More people have been invited into the circle. More lives have been changed.
In this conversation, you’ll learn…
* The vision of the Advance
* Who should go
* Some of the takeaways from guys who initially were skeptical about what they were walking into.
Find us online
* YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/overflow
* Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WeOverflow
* Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/AndrewEJenkins/
* Twitter at https://twitter.com/AndrewEJenkins
* LinkedIN at https://www.linkedin.com/in/AndrewEJenkins